Saturday, January 27, 2007

What is Money-Maker Blog Experiment?

Myblog home is a blog site that will encourage a self-contained directories of sites and affiliations by the blogger. The vision is to help beginning bloggers create revenue for their own site using my own testimonial. As I will envision the truth on money-making on internet as well as the sidelines in my own expertise in blogging and designing. This is however a scrapbook using a multi media of my life. Helpful links are also in this directory for jobseekers and bloggers using my own experience in net surfing. This blogsite is actually the whole surfing experience and opinions or comments to the sites I had visited with. Personality wise, I am promoting for the various fields I am inclined to such as the Art gallery, literature, reviews and my favorite sites. It is a documentary as well as report on how to make money online using other’s testimonials in money-making and verifying how true it is. -Money-maker blog experiment is a collection of rsearch through testing and reviews of different sites that the blogger has visited with. A comprehensive linkage for the existing sites searched from top search sergines. -A blogger help support that enable newbie bloggers get started into blogging whether for revenue or just getting started. -A quality content based blog. -An experiment in raising revenue by blogging and sharing what I had learned.

No comments: